Sunday, May 12, 2013

Free $150 from Huntington Bank when you open the checking account.


Free $150 from Huntington Bank when you open the checking account.

HURRY OFFER END SOON: 5/17/2013


All you have to do is open a new checking account online by 5/17/2013 with at least $100, then set up an automatic direct deposit of at least $200 (a single deposit amount) AND make 20 debit card purchases within the first 60 days. Do that and the $150 bonus will be deposited into your new account within 90 days of account opening.


VISIT THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO:
www.huntington.com/1202100/


 I found this advertisement last week, I try to open an account myself but I can't because I don't live in their bank area, so if you live near Huntington Bank you should open an account now....


Custom Search